Without proper appliance maintenance, you are bound to have problems. At Southwest Appliance Repair SA, we know that your appliance needs routine maintenance to function properly and last longer. As such, we provide maintenance services for major appliances including refrigerators, dryers, and washing machines. Our team comprises of highly trained and experienced technicians that know how your appliances function. These will perform a detailed inspection of your appliance and pinpoint possible problems. They will also fix them if you agree to the terms of our appliance repair service.
Washing Machine Maintenance
Our washing machine maintenance practices include a thorough inspection of the appliance.
- Inspecting top loads and front load washers
- Temperature and fill cycle checks
- Motor and belt inspections
- Agitate and spin speed checks
- Electrical system inspection
- Hose inspection
- Drain inspection
We check your appliance carefully to ensure that we don’t give you a false inspection report. Rest assured that our inspection will help you extend the lifespan of your appliance.
We also provide professional dryer maintenance service. This includes inspecting the dryer for common problems that interfere with the performance of this appliance.
Our inspection includes:
- Exhaust and intake inspection
- Support and drum seal checks
- Electrical system check
- Moisture and temperature sensor inspection and cleaning
- Cleaning the interior of the exhaust vents and the dryer thoroughly
Our team can also help with refrigerator maintenance.
Our refrigerator maintenance service includes:
- Cleaning the condenser coil
- Inspecting the electrical system
- Checking the air damper and the thermostat
- Drain and defrost evaporation inspection
- Level check
Our dishwasher maintenance includes:
- Motor shaft and pump inspection
- Spray/pump arm cleaning
- Level and water distribution check
- Draining and gasket check
- Full inspection of the electrical system
Scheduling an annual appliance maintenance ensures that your major appliances remain in proper working condition. Call us now to schedule maintenance for major appliances in your home!