Call Southwest Appliance Repair Houston Texas to schedule refrigerator repair. If your refrigerator is not cooling, not starting or even leaking, we can fix it. We offer refrigerator repair Houston has always counted on. We repair both large and small refrigerators. Even if you have a large wine refrigerator that is acting up, we can fix it.
For years, we have repaired different models and makes of refrigerators. Our team is proud to have earned the trust of refrigerator owners in Houston, Texas. We provide affordable, timely and quality refrigerator repairs. We stand behind everything we do because we always deliver excellence. Trust us to fix your faulty refrigerator in a safe, efficient, and professional manner.
Our clients call us saying:
- My refrigerator is not turning on
- My refrigerator is not cooling properly
- The doors of the refrigerator are not closing properly
- The refrigerator is producing an ongoing strange noise
We know that a refrigerator is one of the long-term investments for homeowners. Our team will do everything possible to ensure that your appliance is functioning properly before leaving. What’s more, we charge the most reasonable price for refrigerator repair.
Causes of Refrigerator Repair
Generally, your refrigerator will need repair no matter how good you take care of it. That’s because it is aging and wearing out over time. Nevertheless, there are five major causes of refrigerator repair that you should know.
- Relay failure and overload- This makes the compressor fail to run or stop cooling.
- Thermostat failure and cold control- This leads to inefficient and erratic cooling.
- Drain stoppage- This is the problem when you notice water beneath the refrigerator or ice sheet in the freezer’s lower part.
- Damper failing to open- This is usually the problem when one side of the refrigerator is not cooling.
- Failing defrost heaters
Regardless of the problem of your refrigerator or its cause, we can fix it. Call us now to get refrigerator repair Houston counts on!